Leucistic Convict X Firemouth Eggs (maybe)

Nano Vanisher

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2017
20180131_073001.jpg 20180131_073031.jpg ust the one has had red develop in the face , the others are showing up with an yellowish olive so far. all takers have fell through .. but they should be pretty . their personality is awesome! very playful smart and inquisitive. putting on weight faster than any other fry I have had.

Nano Vanisher

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2017
I like the red coming in on the fins and some have very orange stripes.I still have a lot to get rid of. I though more people would want thing different.

~T~

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
Hanoi, Vietnam
I like the red coming in on the fins and some have very orange stripes.I still have a lot to get rid of. I though more people would want thing different.
I'd take a few if I lived near you. I had the same thing happen with my sajica x convicts. Nobody wanted them.

Nano Vanisher

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2017
Sajica/Convict would have made XL attitude and size. I am sure there was stunning fish in the batch. I have too many breeding pairs and once I can re house all these as my gf will not kill the fish , I won't be able to let all eggs go to full term, the strangest is the non hybrid firemouth., I am letting them go for practically shipping and still not getting rid of them. I sold my rainbows and Dempsey's week before last and 30 firemouths then no more. oh well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store