Leucistic Convict X Firemouth Eggs (maybe)

Nano Vanisher

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2017
Blue Zebra Parrot! good color ,very nice I hope it is a female for you. Your think it is three species HRP/Convict and parrot? or maybe either convict or hrp amount color would bet HRP

~T~

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
Hanoi, Vietnam
Blue Zebra Parrot! good color ,very nice I hope it is a female for you. Your think it is three species HRP/Convict and parrot? or maybe either convict or hrp amount color would bet HRP
Definitely looks like a short body con/hrp mix but I don't see any parrot in it. The shape usually fools people but I've bred con x parrot and didn't get any fish like this.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Subbed:)

joegriggs

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2016
Interesting thread. Shame about the spawn. I'd give it another try before saying he's infertile though. I was battling to stop my Firemouth from breeding with a T-bar for ages, ended up separating them. Then while I was away she decided to pair with an Ellioti and I came back to wrigglers. Ended up culling most of them but thought it would be interesting to see how a few turned out. You can really see the similarities in characteristics with yours from the Firemouth.

Firemouth x Ellioti.jpg

Reactions: Nano Vanisher

Nano Vanisher

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2017
Thank You. I am not getting alerts for responses to the thread. I got on as no too much has been happening with progressing the line except . I did just get 2 EBJD, lost both clutches of BP X ET I am still unsure why the clutch was so weak and so few hatches and eventually passed., but my male Escondido is still juvenile and he never went into full breeding dress . the first batch he ate the second she abandoned and we stole them but 6 hatched and none survived .. so is the timeline with living creatures

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store