Rayfishowner

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2017

I think TS is talking about this? I read a review somewhere which I linked previously, saying it would last about a month or so between refills.

On the other subject about monster fish and plants, I've kept lima cats in a 200g with swords and crypts, they do knock over plants frequently until established but still break stalks, no way for a carpet. You can look at youtuber pecktec's channel where he keeps a bichir in a planted tank and note the plants he uses.
Thanks for the info. So far my tank is already planted it just doesn’t have co2. I’m dozing fertz and excel and the plants are growing nicely, just the montecarlo isn’t carpeting. Even still, my bichir has knocked a few plants but once they establish there is no damage to the plants. That is why I think if the carpet and other plants establish with the co2 for a month, there shouldn’t be too many issues with the plants being uprooted and damaged. I’m actually a big fan of pecktec so I’ve taken inspiration from his tank. I def will use some plants that he is using.
Who is TS? I’ve seen tons of reviews that say in a small or nano tank the diy co2 can last upwards of 6 months, but of course with a larger tank I’m expecting it to last much less. If I can get 2-3 weeks out of it, I would be pretty satisfied.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Thanks for the info. So far my tank is already planted it just doesn’t have co2. I’m dozing fertz and excel and the plants are growing nicely, just the montecarlo isn’t carpeting. Even still, my bichir has knocked a few plants but once they establish there is no damage to the plants. That is why I think if the carpet and other plants establish with the co2 for a month, there shouldn’t be too many issues with the plants being uprooted and damaged. I’m actually a big fan of pecktec so I’ve taken inspiration from his tank. I def will use some plants that he is using.
Who is TS? I’ve seen tons of reviews that say in a small or nano tank the diy co2 can last upwards of 6 months, but of course with a larger tank I’m expecting it to last much less. If I can get 2-3 weeks out of it, I would be pretty satisfied.
TS. Taylor Swift. C'mon man, get with it......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store