fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Pretty sweet action. On my list of future cats for sure. Is is mostly nocturnal?
I got mine from aqua imports under the name "borneo dragon catfish", $50, I'm looking for one to replace the one I lost due to a stupid mistake, would you like me to let you know when they are back in stock?
Nice collection.We are a bit alike in that we both have a few different catfish species that calls our attention enough for us to try and keep. I also have my sights set on a Rhinodoras dorbignii and possibly another jaguar cat.
I'm not sure if I asked before or not but which shop did you get your platydoras from?
It looks like 3 of us have similar tastes in catfish. That Rhinodoras dorbigni is available at aqua imports for $150 and jaguar catfish also there for $35.

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
I got mine from aqua imports under the name "borneo dragon catfish", $50, I'm looking for one to replace the one I lost due to a stupid mistake, would you like me to let you know when they are back in stock?

It looks like 3 of us have similar tastes in catfish. That Rhinodoras dorbigni is available at aqua imports for $150 and jaguar catfish also there for $35.
You can always message aqua imports on facebook and ask when they are getting them back in stock

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You can always message aqua imports on facebook and ask when they are getting them back in stock
Oh I know however I'm not actively looking to get more fish with a few exceptions.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va

I check in on aqua imports once a week. Thats when i first saw the "dragon catfish" as well.

Unfortunately no new acquisitions for me until the new tank is done

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Haven't done a full list of the cats I'm keeping in a while so here it is,

Synodontis Granulosus
Platydoras sp Shallow Scute
Platysilurus Mucosus
Hemibagrus Olyroides
Porochilus Meraukensis
Ossancora Punctata
Ageneiosus Lineatus
Megalachis Thoracata
SIlurichthys Hasselti
4 Corydoras Pygmaeus
2 Tatia Musaica

Hopefully bigger cats to come in the future :)

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
My current cats;
3 Glass Cats (upstairs 20)
2 Stripped Rafael (one upstairs 20 Hex, one in 90g)
Spotted Rafael (90g)
Syn Angel ( lives in the lower 55g)
2 Flagtail porthole (90g)
Syn Multipunc (100g Shellie)

Past cats:
Multiple Banjo cats
Featherfin syn
syn decorus

55g_Rack.jpg

Syn_Angenlicus6.jpg

Syn_Angenlicus4.jpg
Fish_wall.jpg

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Somerandom pics I have taken over the last few weeks. Not much to update, I don't plan on adding any new fish in the forseeable future unless I can get my hands on another Wertheimeria Maculata. I do plan on getting more tanks at some point I just don't know when that will be with the current situation. Good news is all my fish are still doing well :)
IMG_1330.JPGIMG_1257.JPGIMG_1326.JPGIMG_1169.JPGIMG_1384.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store