Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Everyone seems to posting there catfish collections so here is mine :)
No monsters but I think I have a few interesting species
Hopefully more to come in the future :)

Synodontis Granulosus
Hemibagrus Olyroides
Mystus Mysticetus
Ossancora Punctata
Platysilurus Mucosus
Megalchis Thoracata

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
I like the Granuloso. Is it true they can't be paired with other granuloso's?
I have talked to other people who tried to keep a group and it did not go well, they are viscous towards each other. My guy is pretty good with other species though, I would never risk keeping multiple.

Great group there. Appreciate the smaller cats.
Thanks, no matter the size cats are my fav :) Next up I really want an ornate pim

Looove that Synodontis Granulosus!
Thanks, he is my favorite fish. He will come out and greet me when I approach the tank.

Nice collection of cats , I used to have two Mystus Mysticetus always had a soft spot for Mystus cats owned a few different species of them thru the years.
Thanks, I love my mystus, his stripes are stunning.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Ornates are great. Love to swim and are active.

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Ornates are great. Love to swim and are active.
You happen to have any exp with them, and know if you they are ok when kept alone. I have read some sources that say they are not affected when kept alone while other sources say they hide all the time when alone.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
You happen to have any exp with them, and know if you they are ok when kept alone. I have read some sources that say they are not affected when kept alone while other sources say they hide all the time when alone.
They are skittish fish, high strung and nervous, even more so than their berzerk cousin blochii. For them to be comfortable solo, I imagine the setup must be just right. They usually do, behave, and look best in a group.

On an unrelated subject, do you mean to feature that large of an image in your signature? It takes up half of my laptop screen... just saying.

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
They are skittish fish, high strung and nervous, even more so than their berzerk cousin blochii. For them to be comfortable solo, I imagine the setup must be just right. They usually do, behave, and look best in a group.

On an unrelated subject, do you mean to feature that large of an image in your signature? It takes up half of my laptop screen... just saying.
Thx for the response, if and when I am in position to obtain them I will get a group
and I did not mean for the signature to take up that much space, I fixed it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store