Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Update, so I now also have space in my 125 after having the sell my platinum senegal after he started attacking my hemibagrus. I am debating weather to keep the mystus in the 125 or move him back to the 55. It would allow even more space in the 125 but he does look majestic on the rare occasions he cruises around the tank. Anyway here is crappy video of the hemibagrus eating.
http://instagr.am/p/Bwz26JRgOHg/

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Not much to update on. All the fish are doing well. The syno is becoming so active, he is out about 50% of the time during the day and will swim around from the second the lights go out to the second the lights go on. I can't wait until I set up my fish room in the basement so I can give him a proper setup with dark substrate to really make him look his best.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Seem to get along well. Feeding any veggies to the granulosus?

Reactions: Iamfish

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Seem to get along well. Feeding any veggies to the granulosus?
Haven't tried yet, I did just throw in some veggie based pellets and he went nuts for it. Think I should try some veggies, and if so what kind?

Reactions: kno4te

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Went out fishing for the day and forgot to turn the lights on, when I got home the cats were swimming around so got some shots of them. The mystus is loving the move to the 125 cruises around all night now. The Hemibagrus is slowly coming out more, I really want to get a good picture of him with the light on because is look so cool. Also probably for the first time in a month my hoplo stayed still so got a picture of him.

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store