Necrocanis' video fish journal past, present, and future.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
how bout a crappy one? lol

[YT]omt7UzTzxu8[/YT]

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
great videos, thanks for the memories and the new vids too. i'm so VERY glad you're back.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Glad to see you back into things again!

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
niiice to see you active again Necro
sorry to hear that you are divorced and had got out of the catfish game, after all the hard work you had put into getting that beast up and running

although you will be again keeping some of the monsters in near future i hope
Welcome back again mate

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
niiice to see you active again Necro
sorry to hear that you are divorced and had got out of the catfish game, after all the hard work you had put into getting that beast up and running

although you will be again keeping some of the monsters in near future i hope
Welcome back again mate
I hope so also. I actually bought a bunch of monsters from Laz back in like march or april, but couldn't afford the shipping. He held them for me, but I just couldn't afford it so tried to get a partial refund but think maybe he's fallen on hard times himself. I can't get a reply back from him. I was gonna try to see if he still had them or something I could get in their place. Might be a while at this rate before I can get anything too cool. Any catfish would have to be shipped in. No pet stores in helena, mt have any catfish besides cories and common plecs.

Glad to see you back into things again!
Thanks it just depresses me honestly to look at my tanks and think of what I use to have.

great videos, thanks for the memories and the new vids too. i'm so VERY glad you're back.
Thank you. Figure it might motivate me to get things up and going a lil bit more.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
It's great to see you back... Packing fish also. I was very sad for you when all that stuff went down... You've helped me out many times with your knowledge, and I will be happy to see you on the forums more often.

On a side note, was the channel cat's head sloped down like that when you got him back, or did it start sloping drastically as he started putting a inch a month on to his length.
I've seen a cat grow very slowly, but under somebody elses care the same cat, grew at a very fast rate and got the same pointed down nose like that.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
He was severely stunted when i got him only 6-8" at two years of age. His head was a little slopped when I rescued him and started slopping more and more as he has grown. It's getting pretty bad now. Not quite as extremely as my TSN lumpy was, but still pretty bad. I bet when he's over 2' he'll look ugly as hell lol.

It's great to see you back... Packing fish also. I was very sad for you when all that stuff went down... You've helped me out many times with your knowledge, and I will be happy to see you on the forums more often.

On a side note, was the channel cat's head sloped down like that when you got him back, or did it start sloping drastically as he started putting a inch a month on to his length.
I've seen a cat grow very slowly, but under somebody elses care the same cat, grew at a very fast rate and got the same pointed down nose like that.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
did a feeding video tonight! Channel was very hungry!

[video=youtube;cg5ZSMcNFkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg5ZSMcNFkA[/video]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store