can i do this

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silverrhino8

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2019
i think that's too small. you should upgrade to a 75 gallon.
Yup I knew the purists would jump on this ?. All good guys. I've been in the hobby for a long time and specialize in display tanks. Agreed the oscar is too large for the tank. It's actually up for sale at the moment because the tank will become a fullblown community tank with a school or two of tiny fish.

Reactions: fishpets101

fishpets101

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2020
:hearts:
Yup I knew the purists would jump on this ?. All good guys. I've been in the hobby for a long time and specialize in display tanks. Agreed the oscar is too large for the tank. It's actually up for sale at the moment because the tank will become a fullblown community tank with a school or two of tiny fish.
i would like to see that tank! by the way i'm doing a react series on my YT channel and would love if you sent that in ( if your interested)

Reactions: silverrhino8

Cichlids-r-beasts

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2017
I’ve had it work in my 125, my Texas pair and My Oscar never bothered him. Doesn’t hurt to try, just keep a close eye on the angelfish

silverrhino8

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2019
:hearts:

i would like to see that tank! by the way i'm doing a react series on my YT channel and would love if you sent that in ( if your interested)
Oscar just sold yesterday :)
I'm going to be looking for new schooling fish now to add. And sure thing I'd be willing to send that in :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store