Polyuranadon Thread

888fish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2008
CA
After my post, i thought about it. His moray could've been out for days, stiff like jerky.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I had him for over a year. I didn't find him until it was too late. Really bummed since I religiously kept the lids on at all times and he escaped during a water change.
Thats always the worst, and thats why i religiously look under my tanks almost daily to make sure no one got out...

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Packed themselves tight. If I ever get a bigger tank then I'm gonna get one for sure.

TheLastKon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2015
Damn must be quite the sight... how big do they range???

Feeding is fun...it's the only time they really come out. The smallest is around 14 inches largest close to 24.

Packed themselves tight. If I ever get a bigger tank then I'm gonna get one for sure.
They got a weird habit of packing in tight. There's bigger pots but they picked the smallest one.

If you're gonna get one make sure your lid is tight tight tight. 90% of the time owners will lose them within the first month due to a small hole. My best suggestion is to get an acrylic tank...it's got that lip all around the tank. They tend to jump around the edges more.

Reactions: Fat Homer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store