Premium 24k golden head Arowana 8 inches not eating

Zcddrew

Candiru
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Canada
Hi Experts,

Need your advice,
I have bought Premium 24k Golden head Crossback Arowana (certified chip scanned with certificate) on 9th Sept and he is not eating anything till today.

I had kept him with my silver Arowana who was same sized and they were biting each other and hence kept them seperately now .
But still my Golden Arowana is not eating anything. I tired prawans and sticks and even feeding fishes but still not eating anything.
My tank size is 2ft by 10".

Please suggest.

Regards,
GAURAV A
How are you going to spend money on expensive fish like this and put them in a cheap ass tank? Go buy the biggest tank you can and show your animals the respect they deserve. Fish are not decorations.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
How are you going to spend money on expensive fish like this and put them in a cheap ass tank? Go buy the biggest tank you can and show your animals the respect they deserve. Fish are not decorations.
Where he at aros are cheap for example that part of the world I seen a blood red for $360 usd it was red As *** @ 6”.

Last edited:

Gaurav_Anjarlekar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi Experts,
Now I have a much bigger tank for my Crossback Golden Arowana and also I keep on changing 20% of water every 4 days.
Also this fish is eating regularly like goldfish and shrimps/prawns.

My query is : why my Arowana keeps on jumping suddenly sometimes.?

Avisek Dasgupta

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2017
India
Hi Experts,
Now I have a much bigger tank for my Crossback Golden Arowana and also I keep on changing 20% of water every 4 days.

Which part of India are you from? and who did you take the arowana from?

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Hi Experts,

That's great, what size new tank did you get? Also why feed the goldfish -- are you a gambling man? ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store