SMALL MOUTH BASS

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
A AR577 its all cool. Frank Castle Frank Castle is just trying to help out people not get into trouble that's all.

Every state regulation is different. Mine is legally obtained. I caught it in the month of Aug, so there's no SMB size limit to what I can keep....here in NH

Reactions: Frank Castle

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
That no one gives a crap about your unsolicited legal advice and you accusations of people being criminals. We should welcome people to this site and native fish keeping. Not be a doushe and start crap.

The site is better off with out your rude accusations and legal advice.
this sites better off when people such as yourself realize its an open forum where people can post anything they want within guidelines of the forum itself.

He's just giving a heads up, quite frankly I'd appreciate it if I had a fish and didn't know the regs on keeping one. You have a vicious attitude brotha, best to curb that kind of behavior.

anyways, smb and lmb can have a pretty angry streak in them, I had a 2" lmb that beat the crap out of everything in my native creek tank, until I put a 4" bullhead in there and suddenly the lmb disappeared lol.

a 180 or better is my guess too for a minimum tank for these guys OP.

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store