Story thread

What do you prefer to eat around the campfire

• Total voters

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
I met a guy online who stayed up for 12 days! And saw 4’-5’ black wolf fish! Lol jk sorry Vipe I’m tired and doing a 13hr shift haha! Yah....

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I was gonna post a long story, I was almost done with my masterpiece, but then the site reloaded and I lost everything

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll try with a short story.

There used to be five men who'd spend their time, every winter in a cabin, trapping and hunting, everyone thought they were friends.

Until one went missing.

The other menclaimed he didn't know what happened to them.

The second man was found in the spring, with his head bashed in, an odd detail was his hunting knife was not found, where he always had it, in the sheath on his belt.

The police searched all the other men's houses, and found nothing.

A year passes,and the people have almost forgotten last years scandal, the men head back to the hunting cabin, they aren't seen at the diner (their tradition) the next day, nor the day after.

A officer goes to the cabin and knocks on the door, no response, after a while he kicks the door in, he walks into a grizzly scene.

Each man had been stabbed in the back, in the last mans back was the missing hunting knife.

Reactions: Dloks

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
A group of very wealthy people owned most of the buildings in a city, few buildings were for sale, everything was for rent, which they raised every year.
The people grew poorer and could afford less, but the elite grew richer and richer, they bought judges, bribed cops, many became local politicians and made laws and raised taxes on the general public, they supported the local mob as well, they were untouchable and very comfy.
(Continued)

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Until the night that one of the local mob dens didn't pay them,

The elite sent some of the cops who were loyal to them to the front store to get the money, he didn't come back.

Another couple were sent: one came back, he was covered in blood and wouldn't talk,
The next day he was sent to the mental hospital, he would wake up screaming unintelligible things, and no one could calm him down.

One of the elite, joeseph stalls, went to check out the den, with 8 of his body guards.

There was blood on the tables, on the wall,even on the ceiling!

Empty gun shells were everywhere, the shotgun (usually kept under the bar) was checked, the holland and holland had recently been fired, and was empty, no bodies were found.

Joe found a set of huge canine footprints, the bloody footprints led to a brick wall. As if
Whatever made them walked thru it, his men checked the other side(which was in an alley). Nothing.....

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Soon the police and animal control were looking for a "huge rabid dog", but to no avail.

At the next social, one of the elite families was missing, after a few days, a scene similar to what occurred at the mob bar was found, and neighbors reported seeing a skinny black dog, or possibly a wolf,"big as a wolf,with eyes like fire"
This scene reoccurred several times, until the elite all gathered in the great luxurious feast hall, security was doubled, and everyone bought their weapons, the official reason for the meeting was "to discuss safety measures", but really all the elite were scared.

The doors were locked, they drank, but Joe noticed people were whispering, as if to avoid being overheard by the black dog.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Many of the guards were stationed, in the halls and on the roof, rifles at the ready.

One of the men in the feast room could not get ahold of the guards out of the doors, after a few minutes, he opened the great doors a crack, all eyes were on him, guns were lifted, the man, (Thomas was his name), looked around the corner, jumped back and yelled, slamming the door!

After a few minutes he explained, he saw a hound, of great size, with flames for eyes, it was finishing off the guards, it looked at him and said"you belong to me, you have already sold yourself many times"

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
The men readied there rifles, guns,knives and whatever they had at the doors, then the lights went out.

Two twin flames could be seen in the feast hall, everyone fired.....

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
In the morning of the next day, the waiters, butlers and maids were surprised , for in the feast hall , there was no blood, no bodies, no guns, only wine bottles and tons of empty shells, bullet holes riddled the walls.

The cars were still in the parking garage.

Only a strange note was found:
all debts paid....

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store