TheAquaKid

Feeder Fish
Jun 26, 2018
Alright, sooo... I posted about adding an Oscar to my tank with Tiger Barbs and Crays, but have decided against it... However, I now took out the more aggressive, two-pincered Cray and put it into my father's large tank after one of the barbs had lost a fin on one side and couldn't swim, only laying on it's side and trying to keep on living (Poor guy, ended up feeding him to the big tank. Eaten alive by a Jack Dempsey Cichlid.)

Aaaanyways, now I'm down to a mellow one-pincered Common Cray, and 4 passive Albino Tiger Barbs. What would be good tank mates for them? I know Tiger Barbs are fin nippers, and now that their school is smaller, they have a chance of being a bit more aggressive, even though the dead one was a loner anyway.

I was thinking maybe a small Cichlid at first, but thought against it after remembering their aggression, and don't want to get any type of Ram due to them being small at my local pet store and either getting bullied by the barbs or getting hit by the Sudden Ram Death Syndrome.

Help?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store