MFK Member
Aug 10, 2017
I have a 250 gallon with the following
X2 ocelarris peacock bass 3inch
X1 mala wolffish 4 inch
X1 marbled sleeper goby 4 inch
X1 indo tigerfish 2 inch
X1 tyre track eel 6 inch
Wondering what other oddballs I can add after something in the upper levels and middle levels or something badass

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Tiger fish, odoe pokes, bb sd's, and gars come to mind. What ever you may potentially add will be needing an upgrade to the tank size.

Reactions: Miks786

TheMoneyTank(TMT)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2017
Tiger fish, odoe pokes, bb sd's, and gars come to mind. What ever you may potentially add will be needing an upgrade to the tank size.
Yes thx I'm unsure on tigerfish unless I spend out on 4 different kinds extra but the tank is planted so things like dollars are out of the question I do like the look of odoes though

Bertie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2017
London
I'd add some more peacock bass, watch out because peacock bass can grow an inch a month and could end up outgrowing the indo tiger fish and eat it. You could add a bgk that would look really cool with the other fish.

TheMoneyTank(TMT)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2017
I'd add some more peacock bass, watch out because peacock bass can grow an inch a month and could end up outgrowing the indo tiger fish and eat it. You could add a bgk that would look really cool with the other fish.
Yes my peacock bass would have to be 4 inches plus tho my 4 inch mala wolffish ate my 3 inch peacock bass yesterday :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store