The "Royal" Family (Galaxy P14)

Bluebarry

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
China
With pups it is always a bit of a gamble, it helps knowing the parents. We pay for the potential. With rays already showing the desired patterns they are usually older, and the owners are less likely to sell. Harder to find.

Thank you for the compliment! I was fortunate that a friend could help me find what I wanted. Your location says China Bluebarry I have heard the stingray hobby is very strong there.
haha good eye, yeah i moved to china couple years back but just recently got back in to the hobby again. The different kinds of rays you can find here is unbelievable. you can pretty much find any type of ray or fish here. Even fish rare as Albino bds or perals are available on a regular basis. Might look in to doing some exporting in the future if possible but i hear the paper work is little crazy tho haha.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
This guy really holds true to “GALAXY”! Beautiful ray Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid , thank you for always sharing

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Geez... amazing! Always thought it was the other way around... both are outstanding!
Thank you V. This is probably the only time I have had the female the nicest. Nicest always males for me with most types.

How is that TI Princess?

Reactions: vincentwugwg

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
That is amazing Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid ....
It makes us want to cry on this side of the world!!
Thank you Maria you are so kind. I will be putting them in a black bottom and backed aquarium soon. I think it will compliment their appearance nicely

This guy really holds true to “GALAXY”! Beautiful ray Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid , thank you for always sharing
cigars cigars ! It is a special fish :) I had to purchase the entire colony to get this specific fish.

These have to be the best rays I’ve seen. Wow
Thank you Matt. If you like white on black this is where it is at. My goal is to produce pure pups but they're hybrid potential definitely interests me also

Reactions: MariaS

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I was wondering what they would look like if you crossed them with some of the non BD species. You see a lot of brown x BD and stuff around but I bet none of those started with parents of this quality. Cross these with your albino or some snow leopards and I wonder if what comes out. I want you to keep producing these p14 though, you need to produce enough pups that you'll consider selling some haha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store