Search results

1. T

im new

For me, my wife gave me a beautiful new daughter, and then helping her with her business.
  2. T

getting rid of snails

Wow that is alot. Good to know about the yoyo loach. Do they need to be in a group or can it be just one or pair?
  3. T

PLS DO HELP ME BROs AND SISSYs...

Stupid auto correct mysis shrimp
  4. T

PLS DO HELP ME BROs AND SISSYs...

Be patient and try frozen bookworms and my sister shrimp too.
  5. T

Monster Filtration

Wow an albino leafy sea dragon. Would love to take the family there someday.
  6. T

Tankmates for 3 Senegalus

I have 2 sens, one poly, and one ornate in 55g with potted plants and that's all I'm planning for awhile. Bichirs are interesting just by themselves and ornate is going to get big anyway.
  7. T

im new

So am I kind of after not being on here for quite a while. Life is funny sometimes. But hello.
  8. T

getting rid of snails

Snails are interesting and can be useful but mts def can get out of control without some predators in place
  9. T

Home fire, 600 gallon acrylic tank melted

Sorry for your loss. Hope all goes well and good luck.
  10. T

getting rid of snails

Sick some remain lettuce into the trap and just check on it couple of times.
  11. T

Overstocked

So what is your plan for these guys because you have the room but the tire track eel is going to get big and the julie is going to be really mean once it's settled in.
  12. T

Help! What the heck is goin on!!!???

What about UV sterilizer for ur water for parasites
  13. T

how can fish just vanish?

Check your other fish for a fuller belly. Predator fish will surprise you. Poly known for big appetites and will grab, bash, then tear up and fold fish into its gullet. That's what happened to some of my rainbows.
  14. T

Best deal you ever got ?

40 gallon free with sand and dead corsls, 12 gallon free, chiller/heater free. People throw away alot of good stuff.
  15. T

Scarred for life

Years ago, used windex to clean my tank. Clean sides, but breeding colony of yellow labs all dead. Vinegar and water from then on. Aldo dead bichir from not covering up tsnk right. Jumped out to his doom.
  16. T

Scarred for life

Ouch so long as he recovered and lesson learned
  17. T

Overstocked

Lateral line disease from bad water condition. Not contagious but need to improve water condition. Do lots of water changes. I would leave tire track eel and feather find cats for now in 30. Quarantine due to condition prob 2 wks Test the water parameters regularly.
  18. T

Ultimatum !!! Help with tank !

Man haven't commented so long but it hurts reading this post. My thing, I swear by plants. Get a bunch of water sprites, water lettuce and pothos to soak up all that excess ammonia. Plant roots slso is s good place for BB. Even straight up algae would help. Do you use any type of cleaners...
  19. T

What should I do?

can you legally carry pepper spray in UK? If so, get a can, put it in your purse, when she harass you again, take it out, start shaking it, and tell her to leave you the he** alone.
  20. T

How many things wrong with this picture?

I thought the tank was going to topple on the kid too when I saw the pic. Just wrong.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store