My Polypterus Hunting For Nightcrawlers. High Quality Video.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
In this professionally produced, high definition video, we will see the species Polypterus delhezi in action feeding on nightcrawlers. This is one of the best polypterus videos on the internet. These are incredibly intelligent and beautiful fish. Highly recommended. Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/3Anyqz9VgRA
Awesome video, look like it was video from the wild.

Reactions: clm08k

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
In this professionally produced, high definition video, we will see the species Polypterus delhezi in action feeding on nightcrawlers. This is one of the best polypterus videos on the internet. These are incredibly intelligent and beautiful fish. Highly recommended. Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/3Anyqz9VgRA
wonderful video. Clear and I liked the facts too! My favorite part was when s/he was holding the prized worm in the corner. :)

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
Reactions: BichirQueen

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
Reactions: clm08k

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
There's a button u select and paste the link if your on a computer, but if on a cell phone. Request computer version when viewing. If on a mobile phone. You can manually enter script [media]pasteyoutubelinkhere[media]

Note: do not include any spaces if manually enter script :)

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
There's a button u select and paste the link if your on a computer, but if on a cell phone. Request computer version when viewing. If on a mobile phone. You can manually enter script [media]pasteyoutubelinkhere[media]

Note: do not include any spaces if manually enter script :)
Thank you for your response. . . problem solved. . .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store