Wharf

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2018
Pasadena
View attachment 1458756
Here is one I had back when I just got back in the hobby five years ago, ended up rehoming it
sweet a Festae-val...no in all seriousness they are one of the nicest looking cichlids imo. Real stunners. I always wanted to do a Haitiensis project and end up with a pair.

• Haha
Reactions: Deadeye and Jexnell

Cich Mind

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2021
Michigan
What's up Jexnell Jexnell ,
You threw me a curve ball to say the least. I thought for a minute you where going for an Amph lol. You know the one. But, you picked Festae which is pretty sweet. Once they pair up there's going to be color galore! Everybody always talks about the females color, but have you took a good look at the males? They look really good in their own right. GL in this venture. I'll be following.

Reactions: Deadeye and Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
What's up Jexnell Jexnell ,
You threw me a curve ball to say the least. I thought for a minute you where going for an Amph lol. You know the one. But, you picked Festae which is pretty sweet. Once they pair up there's going to be color galore! Everybody always talks about the females color, but have you took a good look at the males? They look really good in their own right. GL in this venture. I'll be following.
On one of my trips over to The Wet Spot I impulse bought a sizable male that I ultimately took him back worried about adult size and my ability to provide a big enough tank. 20190601_221721.jpg
I figure starting with a 1in Fry I got 5 years or so before I have to get a 240 or rehome him.
20190601_221652.jpg

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store