Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Calling all fish keeper's come start your week off right!LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/6 PM PT on a special episode of Aqua Alex LIVE, I am proud to welcome a fellow aquarium hobbyist on the show for a fun interview. Fellow fish keeping YouTuber Boss Aquatics will be LIVE on the show to discuss all things tropical fish! Boss Aquatics has a huge fish room packed with many species of fish from guppies to African cichlids to monster fish like Arowanas, peacock bass and more! This will be a very fun show and you won't want to miss it!!! LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT right on my Facebook page and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

252851825_5154058504608499_1652690306034406695_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had fun talking about the Tinfoil Barb!! Missed the show LIVE? No worries! You can catch the replay by clicking the link below! Find out how to keep and care for this gorgeous large growing Barb species from South East Asia! I discussed what I like about the tinfoil barb, discussed how to keep and care for the tinfoil barb in the aquarium, and more!
Press play below or click the link below to watch! :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was an awesome episode of Aqua Alex LIVE! I had a blast tonight! I would like to thank Steve's Aquatics and everyone who tuned in LIVE and added some insight to the show!
I had a blast discussing the mistakes I have made over the years in the fish keeping hobby! Some of my mistakes include forgetting to add water conditioner to my tap water during water changes, paying too much for fish species, and more!
Watch this video to find out about all the fish keeping mistakes I've made! Enjoy the video!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Just finished this special cross over episode of Story Time with Aqua Alex Cardinale! Hard to believe it's been 10 years since this awful tragedy that hit my aquarium hobby. A big winter blizzard that hit in October 2011 that dropped over 2 feet of snow on the ground and knocked out power for a week causing me to lose all my fish. If you missed the video, find out all the species of fish I lost, a bit about the winter storm, and what to do in case you lose power and get a winter storm!
Enjoy the video!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a blast with this video! I love doing YouTube videos! This was a fun episode of Aqua Alex LIVE! This was a special Thanksgiving episode of Aqua Alex Top 10! I counted down the top 10 things aquarium hobbyists should be thankful for! Some of these include the internet, local fish stores and online fish stores, aquarium water conditioner and more! Why? Tune in to find out! Watch the full video to get all 10 things aquarium hobbyists should be thankful for! Simply click the link below to watch and enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving fish keepers!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
The very first Aqua Alex LIVE episode of 2022 is going to be AWESOME! LIVE Monday January 3rd, 2022 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, Aqua Alex will be interviewing Kevin Cumberton the owner of Tangled Up in Cichlids! Tangled Up In Cichlids is an online fish store that supplies wild caught and captive bred South American, Central American, and African cichlids along with characins, barbs, plecos, and catfish. It is well known all through the aquarium hobby as an awesome fish business with a reputable reputation. It was once owned by Jeff Rapps until he retired and it was then taken over by Kevin! Why did Kevin want to take over TUIC? How did he get into the aquarium hobby? Those questions and MORE will be answered LIVE in just 5 weeks time as Aqua Alex kicks off 2022 in style with a LEGENDARY fish keeping guest! Find out all about Tangled Up In Cichlids in 5 weeks on 1/3/2022 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (Links in event!) Make sure to mark your calendars!

download (2).png

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Calling ALL Tropical Fish Keepers, come enter Aqua Alex's Ultimate Fish Keeper Giveaway! To celebrate my 8 Year YouTube anniversary, I am doing 3 giveaways with the first one being dedicated to the aquarium hobby which is my main focal point on my YouTube channel. Over the last seven years, I have posted aquarium videos and informal tropical fish videos on my channel! As a thank you to every fish keeper who has supported me and subscribed to my channel, I am giving back! There are 3 prizes with 1 winner each! The 1st prize is a $100 gift certificate to Tangled Up in Cichlids, the 2nd prize is a $100 gift certifcate to Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monstersand the 3rd prize is a gift certificate to Little Egypt Aquarium Club
Entering the giveaway is very simple!
How To Enter:
1.) Record a video of your aquarium and fish! Discuss what species of fish you want to get next and the aquarium supplies you can use.
2.) Email your video to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com by no later than March 4th, 2022!
All video entries will be uploaded to my channel under the playlist Ultimate Aquarium Hobbyist giveaway. The 3 videos with the most likes win!
Good luck everyone! Be sure to enter now!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!

Aqua Alex's ULTIMATE Fish Keeper Give Away!.png

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a blast discussing a favorite child hood species of tropical fish of mine! I have kept and raised several redhook silver dollars over the years and have a lot of experience and knowledge with them! I started the broadcast by showing some redhooks I have kept over the years. I also showed the time when redhook silverdollars were featured in the movie See Spot Run. Find out how to keep and care for the redhook silver dollar in this video!!!
Simply click the link below to watch and learn about the red hook silver dollar! :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a BLAST debuting this fun series Life In The Amazon River on Aqua Alex! I started this series by talking about fish with teeth! I love all the species of fish that come from South America and the Amazon river! Find out about the 9 species of fish with teeth that are known. Some species that I discussed include piranhas, wolffish, pacu, silver dollars, brycon and more! Find out how to keep these fish and more and how they affect the people living in South America!
Be sure to check out this cool new series I am doing! Most of the freshwater fish available in the aquarium hobby come from the Amazon river. Enjoy!
Simply click the link below to watch!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tropical fish keeper's, get ready for the FINAL Fish Keeper's Question and Answer of 2021! This is your LAST chance to get your questions answered! This month's Question and Answer is going to be Christmas themed! Have tropical fish keeping questions? They can be freshwater or saltwater and on any aquarium topics. Email your questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com. You can also film a video asking your questions!
Aqua Alex Asks You the following questions this month:
What tropical fish/supplies do you want for Christmas?
Looking back at 2021, what is your proudest fish keeping moment and your saddest?
What are your fish keeping plans for 2022?
Email your answers to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com in either text or video.
Topics:
- Is the internet beneficial or determental to the aquarium hobby?
- Good Presents to give aquarium hobbyists
ALL THAT AND MORE!
December 2021 Fish Keeper's Question and Answer airs LIVE Tuesday December 14th, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET/ 6:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook Alex Cardinale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store