Black Ghost Knife

Samphy

Feeder Fish
Jan 28, 2014
Washington, D.C
how aggressive are bgk's? I've though about one but don't know if he'll get along eventually with my aro's and bichir and gt and such. any thoughts?
May be it seems like that but you can not compare the giant fish with smoke cigarette. And about smoking cigarette!!!! Its quite harmful and i want to say no one should smoke cigarettes on any time in your life.

Amber n The Boss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2014
Toledo, Ohio
I love these guys although I've never seen one in person l, only on UTube. I have a 150g with 2 ID Sharks that will eventually move into an indoor pond then I want one. I've never seen one in my LFS so I'm not sure how hard it will be to get one.

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
Check Petsmart! Just got one today for $7.49 I had been wanting one for a long time and they usually get the brown African knifes.

I was wondering though if anyone thought it would be harmful for it to hang out in the bubble wall? He is vertical between the black back wall and the wall of bubbles browsing nose down around in the bubbles.
He didnt come out from behind the filter intake until i switched to really dim red lights tonight. I just worry about him fighting that much current for long periods of time or taking in an air bubble and being a floater.
Any ideas?

Ninjouzata

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2013
Georgia, USA
Check Petsmart! Just got one today for $7.49 I had been wanting one for a long time and they usually get the brown African knifes.

I was wondering though if anyone thought it would be harmful for it to hang out in the bubble wall? He is vertical between the black back wall and the wall of bubbles browsing nose down around in the bubbles.
He didnt come out from behind the filter intake until i switched to really dim red lights tonight. I just worry about him fighting that much current for long periods of time or taking in an air bubble and being a floater.
Any ideas?
I have no idea unfortunately as to your question..would think it's fine though as don't some fish like playing and swimming through those? It will take him a bit to settle in. Was he on sale at your petsmart? I know around here they are usually almost 20$ so that to me means a possible sale and am really hoping ours is having it too if that's the case! :p

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
Yes there were lots marked down 50 percent or more and if you buy any 4 fish, you get 2 more free at same or less price.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ninjouzata

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2013
Georgia, USA
Yes there were lots marked down 50 percent or more and if you buy any 4 fish, you get 2 more free at same or less price.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Ahh they were having a memorial day sale. Today was the last day and lucky me there was one BGK left C: Thank you~

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store