Status
Not open for further replies.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Hey guys
Need to move a couple cichlids hopefully before the storm. If you want some nice fish for a low price before the snow storm, I have what you need.
These guys (minus the tilapia) were living with my stingrays but they all nipped a ray at one time or another so they gotta go. Before I moved them to the 300, they were all in a planted tank without issues.

6 2"+ Guinacara Sterigoisi, a pair goes off and spawns every few weeks but i have never seen fry, $20 for the group

4 3-4" acaricthys heckelli, looks like two females and two males, all of which have nice flowing fins, $30 for the group

Pair of 3-4" cichlasoma dimerus, looks like a pair but the "female" might be a male, I have vented the bigger one and he is deffenitely a male, $10 for the two of them

2-2.5" Reverse trio of kribs, all look great, $10 for the group

4" tilapia buttikofferi, easily the nicest one I've seen, beautiful even yellow and jet black stripes with white/blue around the fins, $10

6" Hepsetus Odoe, not a cichlid, grows to about 14" so a great show fish for large tanks, make sure to have a change of clothes when you feed him, because he splashes water everywere! $40

$75 for all the cichlids or $100 for everybody

I'll trade for just about any peaceful, med-large south american fish, large driftwood, or a good sized canister filter.

Shipping wise, i would prefer not to soon because there is a crazy storm coming. When the roads clear up and its a little warmer, I can ship.

Thanks

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Let me know if the Odoe doesn't go after the storm, I'll take him if you ship. You're a bit out of my driving rangeh aha.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Let me know if the Odoe doesn't go after the storm, I'll take him if you ship. You're a bit out of my driving rangeh aha.
Haha, I'll let you know
Good luck. Wish you were closer. Love odoe pikes and eventually want to pick some more up in the future.
Thanks you, aquascape normally has 'em and they ship.

Guinacara, cichlasoma, and acaricthys pending

Reactions: predatorkeeper87

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Hey guys
Need to move a couple cichlids hopefully before the storm. If you want some nice fish for a low price before the snow storm, I have what you need.
These guys (minus the tilapia) were living with my stingrays but they all nipped a ray at one time or another so they gotta go. Before I moved them to the 300, they were all in a planted tank without issues.

6 2"+ Guinacara Sterigoisi, a pair goes off and spawns every few weeks but i have never seen fry, $20 for the group

4 3-4" acaricthys heckelli, looks like two females and two males, all of which have nice flowing fins, $30 for the group

Pair of 3-4" cichlasoma dimerus, looks like a pair but the "female" might be a male, I have vented the bigger one and he is deffenitely a male, $10 for the two of them

2-2.5" Reverse trio of kribs, all look great, $10 for the group

4" tilapia buttikofferi, easily the nicest one I've seen, beautiful even yellow and jet black stripes with white/blue around the fins, $10

6" Hepsetus Odoe, not a cichlid, grows to about 14" so a great show fish for large tanks, make sure to have a change of clothes when you feed him, because he splashes water everywere! $40

$75 for all the cichlids or $100 for everybody

I'll trade for just about any peaceful, med-large south american fish, large driftwood, or a good sized canister filter.

Shipping wise, i would prefer not to soon because there is a crazy storm coming. When the roads clear up and its a little warmer, I can ship.

Thanks
I want that Odoe!!! Too bad you're so far haha

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I want that Odoe!!! Too bad you're so far haha
Haha
Odoe, cichlasoma, acaricthys, and guinacara pending.
My area is expecting 2 feet of snow today so i wount be able to drop off fish for the next few days
Thanks

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I would be willing to take them all, if you are willing to ship. GLWS
Hawaii is a bit far, but thanks
Everything but the tilapia pending

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member