Fishkeeper Tattoos

I just got mine today! Bichir mom for life! Do any of you guys have fish tattoos?View attachment 1363473
Did you have to give the tattoo artist really specific instructions? Lol,like "what the heck is a bikeshir???"

Sarahmander: Launches into lecture

Tattoo guy: Alright, why don't you just show me a picture?

Reactions: twentyleagues

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I just got mine today! Bichir mom for life! Do any of you guys have fish tattoos?View attachment 1363473
Cute! I've contemplated getting my big geo tattooed on my rib/stomach area but don't trust any artists to capture him properly, I only have a small handful of pictures of him and none are of great quality. :(

But your bichir tat looks great! Now, I know what you peeps are like with your polys... So... How many bichir tats you planning to get? :p ;)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Cute! I've contemplated getting my big geo tattooed on my rib/stomach area but don't trust any artists to capture him properly, I only have a small handful of pictures of him and none are of great quality. :(

But your bichir tat looks great! Now, I know what you peeps are like with your polys... So... How many bichir tats you planning to get? :p;)
GL with the stomach. I have one that takes up most of my rib cage and maaaaaan did that sucker hurt like hell

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store