Fishkeeper Tattoos

Sarahmander

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2018
San Diego
Did you have to give the tattoo artist really specific instructions? Lol,like "what the heck is a bikeshir???"

Sarahmander: Launches into lecture

Tattoo guy: Alright, why don't you just show me a picture?
He said: "Wow... that's a lot of reference pictures..." and now knows everything there is to know about Senegal bichirs

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
View attachment 1363551
For everyone's amusement here is my floppy c**k with scales tattoo :lol3:
Lmaoo

Man i can beat that. I got a tat of the spawn character.....if you look really really close maybe you can tell what it is.... at least thats what i tell myself

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I have the jurassic park trex skeleton on my ribs and that one hurt the worst.
That must be soo cool looking. When i planned this tat out my artist was going over the sessions and she had it broken up to 8 or 9 sittings she said it would take something like 14 or 15 hrs total...im like get outta here i fell asleep when you did my legs.

1st session i was like wtf !!!! I think it took every one of those sessions she planned and then some. Towards the end i used some numbing cream

Sarahmander

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2018
San Diego
That must be soo cool looking. When i planned this tat out my artist was going over the sessions and she had it broken up to 8 or 9 sittings she said it would take something like 14 or 15 hrs total...im like get outta here i fell asleep when you did my legs.

1st session i was like wtf !!!! I think it took every one of those sessions she planned and then some. Towards the end i used some numbing cream
That's like my horror movie collage I have around my thigh. Sooooo many hours

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
GL with the stomach. I have one that takes up most of my rib cage and maaaaaan did that sucker hurt like hell
My mate has both her ribs done... Sorta. One side is done completely, she said it hurt but not as much as the one on her collarbone. The other side is half done, outline is there, half coloured in random blotches. She couldn't get it finished because it tickled too much over certain parts and she couldn't sit still... She's always been a bit odd lol

View attachment 1363551
For everyone's amusement here is my floppy c**k with scales tattoo :lol3:
I was gonna say pics or it didn't happen... Oh my lord did it happen! LOL
One of my housemates has eyes on his back that look like they were done by a child in pen and didn't wash off in the shower.. They're absolutely terrible.. Not sure if he'd let me take a pic of them, but I'll ask when he gets home from work and post them in the "off topic" thread if he does because I imagine some of you would get a kick out of them, I did when I first seen them. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store