Fishkeeper Tattoos

ShinyMagikarp

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2019
United Kingdom
My mate has both her ribs done... Sorta. One side is done completely, she said it hurt but not as much as the one on her collarbone. The other side is half done, outline is there, half coloured in random blotches. She couldn't get it finished because it tickled too much over certain parts and she couldn't sit still... She's always been a bit odd lol

I was gonna say pics or it didn't happen... Oh my lord did it happen! LOL
One of my housemates has eyes on his back that look like they were done by a child in pen and didn't wash off in the shower.. They're absolutely terrible.. Not sure if he'd let me take a pic of them, but I'll ask when he gets home from work and post them in the "off topic" thread if he does because I imagine some of you would get a kick out of them, I did when I first seen them. :D
Glad it lived up to expectations xD if you make a topic you'll have to tag me and I'll upload a picture of my right thigh as that is a monumental disaster where I let friends with make shift tattoo kits do what they want lmao.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Glad it lived up to expectations xD if you make a topic you'll have to tag me and I'll upload a picture of my right thigh as that is a monumental disaster where I let friends with make shift tattoo kits do what they want lmao.
That's pretty much how my mate got his eyes.. Drunk, 17, his mate had a tat gun and was also drunk, and the rest is history.. :D

Reactions: J. H.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
No fish tats yet here either. Wife has a kracken on her hip up her ribs. Old school like the rum bottle. Ive got a few but havent found the right fish tat yet.
Sarahmander Sarahmander yours looks great!

Reactions: Sarahmander
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store