Fishkeeper Tattoos

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
More embarrassing then anything but I got a Koi carp tattoo that looks more like a limp penis with scales lol
Lol. My 1st tat was of a bear that looks like a wolf...or a wolf that looks like a bear. Maybe a hybrid

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
First tattoos are always the bad ones :ROFL:
Lmaooo 2 and 3 werent much better. Alchohol and tattoos do not make a good combination. Id love to get a sleeve done but cant justify the expense. One of my old partners had one done and it might be one of my all time favorite tats. He had the stairway to heaven up his entire arm demons battling michael outside the staircase and a person at the top waiting to be judged. It looked like a piece of art work.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Lmaooo 2 and 3 werent much better. Alchohol and tattoos do not make a good combination. Id love to get a sleeve done but cant justify the expense. One of my old partners had one done and it might be one of my all time favorite tats. He had the stairway to heaven up his entire arm demons battling michael outside the staircase and a person at the top waiting to be judged. It looked like a piece of art work.
I never paid for my tattoo, i have a buddy that tattoos and ones in awhile he would ask me to draw for him, he would give me details and i would draw. So his the one that hooks me up on tattoo since i never ask him to pay me for my drawing.

Reactions: jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store