FOR SALE: Datnoids, Polypterus, Geos, Red Severums

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeysFinest

Feeder Fish
Jun 15, 2015
Essex County, New Jersey
I am looking to go in a different direction with my 125 gallon tank. All fish in good shape.

FOR SALE

NTT Datnoid - $60 - healthy but he's been eating krill and hasn't taken pellets, about 6-7 inches.
Indo Datnoid - $60 - eats everything, very healthy, about 5 inches.

2 Seremensis Geos - (sell together) $80 - eat everything, very healthy, about 6 inches

2 Red Severums - (sell together) $80 - eat everything, very healthy, one is about 6 inches, the other about 3

2 Ornate polypterus - $80 each - eat everything, very healthy, both around 1 foot.

Contact for pictures! I will be posting pictures here when I get home from work

sturgeonlover

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2010
New York
If you still have the geos and sevs near the end of the month, please let me know. Or after taking a look at them, I'll pay you in advance for you to hold them for me.

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
may be interested in the dats. where in essex county are you located. would you do package deal on them? how are they with their tankmates. i'd message you but don't have that option.

good luck with the sales.

christopher shivdat christopher shivdat for polys?

christopher shivdat

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2015
may be interested in the dats. where in essex county are you located. would you do package deal on them? how are they with their tankmates. i'd message you but don't have that option.

good luck with the sales.

christopher shivdat christopher shivdat for polys?
I wish just got 2 20 ihch polys in today lol and I'm broke now

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store