Ronron89

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello... Newish to MFK. Recently got back into fish keeping. Been out for about ten years with my previous experience being South and Central American cichlids. Now getting into the bigger fellas (Cichla) but also have a few others with them. Tank is fully cycled reading 0ppm Ammonia 0ppm Nitrite 10ppm Nitrate with weekly 25% water changes. Running 2x Fluval FX6
Current aquarium is a 300g with the following grow outs:
1 Spider Kelberi
1 WC Azul
1 WC Kelberi
2 Fogos
2 Datnoid (Sumatra and reg Indo)
1 Jardini Arowana (selling soon, not working out and I've been reading horror stories on them lol)
1 Tiger Shovel nose (for planned pond)
All are grow outs and not completely planning on keeping them here or at all yet.

Other tank is a 65g with the 2 WC Bumblebee Oscars (might sell too, undecided still) and a Bifa Cichlid.

Nothing is set in stone right now as I am in the works of building a pond but will get rid of a lot of these guys before hand as I am learning as I go. I'll be posting pictures slowly but here are a couple.
Spider Kelberi
_DSC1087.jpg
_DSC1092.jpg
_DSC1100.jpg
Jardini Arowana
_DSC1088.jpg
Got beat up by the Oscar which is why they are separated now

Fogo
_DSC1089.jpg
_DSC1096.jpg

These are only a few of the fellas. Will be posting the rest of the grow outs later.

Ronron89

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2018
Would recommend at minimum 50% or more for optimum growth.
Yeah, amount is going to increase soon as I was still cycling the aquarium and didn't want to disrupt the cycle. Pulled the trigger picking up the Oscars before the cycle was completed. Rookie mistake. lol Now the everything is reading good I'm shifting everything around.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store