Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Not great pictures of Ossancora Punctata. A few months ago the lights on one half of my 55 stopped working, now the Ossancora just chills on that side of the tank out in open instead of hiding during the day. For this reason I never got replacements as it is amazing to see him all the time.
IMG_1820.JPGIMG_1819.JPGIMG_1818.JPGIMG_1817.JPG

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Not much to update in the last few months, all the cats have been doing well, always a challenge to get pictures since I keep my tanks lights off most of the time these days since it makes the cats way more active. Got these pics of the Porochilus meraukensis and Hemibagrus olyroides. the Hemibagrus has gone from one of my most seldom seen catfish to coming over to me when I approach the tank as long as the light is off, very cool to see him most of the time now.
IMG_2783.JPGIMG_2773.JPG

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Finally got around to redoing the 125 after months of procrastinating. I tried to make hides for the catfish that made the fish more visible to me while still feeling like they are hidden, so far looks like a success all of the fish have continued acting normal and eating great some have even been doing better then before the re-model. I will try to get more pictures and videos but it is hard as I keep the lights off normally. I got these videos and pics of the Platysilurus mucosus, who is still doing great. I can't believe I have had him for over 2 years now, it has been amazing to watch him grow and see his pattern develop from just 1 spot when I got him to 5 on each side now. The last pic I posted was from when I got him.
Platysilurus mucosus 9.jpgPlatysilurus mucosus 8.jpgIMG_0085.jpgPlatysilurus mucosus 6.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store