Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (post who)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

CristianV

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2018
A continuation of my previous thread “Fantasy Fish Battle”. I’ve accumulated who my top dogs would be so I’m letting you guys pick the champ! If choice isn’t listed, post who you’d pick.

Explainations of your pick would be appreciated, thanks guys!
(No snakeheads as they are illegal in America)

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Legality seems pointless in a thread like this. One can never pick if we are being realistic. I'd say it'd be down to dorado and armatus 2' and under.
Above that, Aimara.

The aro doesn't stand a chance, usually doesn't have an attitude until around a foot. Only thing going for the rhom is it matures faster so is more likely to be aggressive sooner. Pima isn't an aggressive fish but I guess if it it spooks and smacks the others it may stun them, possibly cause fatal internal bleeding. Atf on average just isn't aggressive enough. Same can be said about the gar.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Candiru!!!!!!!!!!

CristianV

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2018
Legality seems pointless in a thread like this. One can never pick if we are being realistic. I'd say it'd be down to dorado and armatus 2' and under.
Above that, Aimara.

The aro doesn't stand a chance, usually doesn't have an attitude until around a foot. Only thing going for the rhom is it matures faster so is more likely to be aggressive sooner. Pima isn't an aggressive fish but I guess if it it spooks and smacks the others it may stun them, possibly cause fatal internal bleeding. Atf on average just isn't aggressive enough. Same can be said about the gar.
Goodpoint on the legality. Personally I’d have to agree on the Aimara. My baby mala isn’t afraid to chase me or other fish twice it’s size. Can’t even imagine what a Aimara would do.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
A cup of cyanide.
Then ultimate toughest fish would be a paradise fish or goldfish. You could probably keep either in a bucket of piss.

DEVIL'S HOLE PUPFISH!!!! (disqualified due to the clause prohibiting illegal fish.)

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Someone voted for the dorado? Can I vote for discus or neon tetras?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Someone voted for the dorado? Can I vote for discus or neon tetras?
Dorado will harass all the others to death, I mean they've been known to kill arowanas,armatus, and piranhas, and most of the other fish on the thread rarely fight back

Reactions: CristianV

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dorado will harass all the others to death, I mean they've been known to kill arowanas,armatus, and piranhas, and most of the other fish on the thread rarely fight back
The only contenders I see are
wolf - dem chompers. If it can bite a man's leg off, it can bite a fish in half, and being a lurker, will not be a target for aggression.
ATF - speed.
'pima 1600 lb + armor.
I don't see any of the others with a chance.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store