AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
huh that's weird it is 31419 savannah ga.
Sorry i guess the website was being a bit screwy for some reason. I called up FedEx and the zip went threw so that's all good. The shipping for one of those is about 100. And the price is what it is because of priority overnight shipping so you would get it tomorrow by 10:30 AM at the latest, the distance, and just the weight and size of the box. With the Jardini I bag them with extra water and air so the box might be a little bigger than usual, if i can fit it in the smaller one it would be around 85. But i wouldn't know for sure until i got everything together

cichla & saratogas

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2018
Sorry i guess the website was being a bit screwy for some reason. I called up FedEx and the zip went threw so that's all good. The shipping for one of those is about 100. And the price is what it is because of priority overnight shipping so you would get it tomorrow by 10:30 AM at the latest, the distance, and just the weight and size of the box. With the Jardini I bag them with extra water and air so the box might be a little bigger than usual, if i can fit it in the smaller one it would be around 85. But i wouldn't know for sure until i got everything together
alright thank you

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
sorry about the quality not being the best i havent taken them out to take actually good photos of them yet. this is most of them but not all B BAGGER DSC_1450.JPG DSC_1451.JPG DSC_1452.JPG DSC_1453.JPG DSC_1454.JPG DSC_1455.JPG DSC_1456.JPG

BAGGER

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
south

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
AquaScape AquaScape

Can you please post pics of the tigrinus? Thank you.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
Already posted on page 3 :D
AquaScape AquaScape Looks like I overlooked them. Thanks. Is there any way to get a quote on shipping before placing an order? Also how long have you had them in stock? Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store