Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Reactions: AquaScape

SmokeyDaScarecrow

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2018
Australia
How much would it be too send to Australia? I'm not seriously gonna buy that'd be irresponsible consider half the fish would be illegal in AUS. just wondering price

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
How much would it be too send to Australia? I'm not seriously gonna buy that'd be irresponsible consider half the fish would be illegal in AUS. just wondering price
how much would it be send what exactly? as per other fees in general it would be the fish, possible box charges dependent on the order, freight which varies greatly, over seas id assume probably 2-500 and there is a fee from our fish and game wildlife to export animals of around 150-200. only additive on top of this would be any tax applied by your country.

Really only practical if someone is placing a bulk order to be honest but I guess its really just your personal value of the fish haha ive had people offer to spend all that on 5 4" rhoms hahaha which baffles me :D but hey, guess I cant complain. I'd spend a few extra hundred on some nice WC Carpet Pythons dependent on locality haha probably one of my favorite snakes ive owned

Reactions: SmokeyDaScarecrow

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mastacembelus frenatus
Starry Night Eel
doesn't look like frenatus to me, was doing some research last night and they're pretty spot on with Macrognathus circumcinctus from what I see. They vary between crisp clean patterning to mottled
Charney Charney

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
doesn't look like frenatus to me, was doing some research last night and they're pretty spot on with Macrognathus circumcinctus from what I see. They vary between crisp clean patterning to mottled
Charney Charney
I agree definitely not a starry night. Very well could be a Macrognathus circumcinctus bit are a few that look very similar. I am looking for a dayi

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store