AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Pics of the Grad A show quality hybrid ray? That's gotta be a crazy pattern
The big one is the Grade A and the small one is the otherDSC_1544.JPG DSC_1358.JPG

Cichlaman79

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2018
It should automatically on the website though I do appreciate phone orders as I am on commission and it gives me some time to actually sit down for a bit haha as per the shipping shoot me over your zip code and I can get you an accurate price!!
Yeah, I would call it in. I'd rather talk to you anyway. :) I did talk with you before about Piraya over the phone and you weren't sure how soon they would be coming. That was about two or three weeks ago. Oh yeah, my zip code 97146. If I can't wait for the Piraya, I might very well buy some Reds for now. I would have to build my funds back up to get some Piraya later on. Too bad they are so expensive. :D:)

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Yeah, I would call it in. I'd rather talk to you anyway. :) I did talk with you before about Piraya over the phone and you weren't sure how soon they would be coming. That was about two or three weeks ago. Oh yeah, my zip code 97146. If I can't wait for the Piraya, I might very well buy some Reds for now. I would have to build my funds back up to get some Piraya later on. Too bad they are so expensive. :D:)
Shot you a message

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Mike, you mentioned you are on commission. I am local and might stop by this weekend. What are your hours?
Full transparency: I haven't been to your store since I had a negative experience with parasites several years ago. But I am ready to give it a new try. When are you positively going to be in the store this weekend? I want to give you the commission you deserve for your excellent work and dedication.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mike, you mentioned you are on commission. I am local and might stop by this weekend. What are your hours?
Full transparency: I haven't been to your store since I had a negative experience with parasites several years ago. But I am ready to give it a new try. When are you positively going to be in the store this weekend? I want to give you the commission you deserve for your excellent work and dedication.
Well first off I'm sorry that happened. To be honest its always bound to happen eventually if youre in the hobby. Sadly sometimes we miss things just like anyone else, and its hard to keep up with everything sometimes whether it's when youre getting huge shipments of imported fish like piranhas and rarer fish, your short staffed and etc. but we've been doing our best on treating all the fish that come into the store for any issues they may have so everything has been doing pretty hunky dory haha. As per the commission i do appreciate what you said, ive been trying my best over here keeping up with everything on here, all the other online platforms along with the store itself but i don't make Com. in store lol but that's no reason not to come in though so you definitely still should. On weekends I'm here Fridays and Sundays as i take Saturdays off 99.9999993601% of the time haha more than happy to talk if you come in one of those days though!!

Reactions: HarleyK

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Question for anyone looking at this thread if you could take the time to answer i would greatly appreciate it! So i already posted one up a few minutes ago, but how do you guys feel about me posting up a species overview on certain less common fish we are selling here at aquascape? i want to do it at least twice a week, and just include the fish that is for sale and any info you may need about the species in particular. If you want to take a look at the recent one i just posted kind of as a template to get a vibe on it it would be appreciated, just leave you opinions over here if you can! :) C Cichlaman79 HarleyK HarleyK 00kevin 00kevin Hao Hao P PYRU

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store