Rob909

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
8F3B5905-7C5B-4FDD-B00E-8522D21333EF.jpeg Here’s my first go at repashy. It was never a liquid just a paste and I thought I’d be able to pour it into ice cube trays. That didn’t happen so I made a flat mat of it in this ziplock bag.

Reactions: Matteus

Rob909

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
It was TOO pasty with 3 parts. Maybe I’ll have to mix it in a different container. I just mixed it in the plastic bag.

I put the mixing spoon in the tank right under the royal. He was on the driftwood upside down and for the 20 minutes I watched, he didn’t touch it. I had to leave so I’ll see what it looks like when I get back.

Sep 24, 2017
Pennsylvania
It was TOO pasty with 3 parts. Maybe I’ll have to mix it in a different container. I just mixed it in the plastic bag.

I put the mixing spoon in the tank right under the royal. He was on the driftwood upside down and for the 20 minutes I watched, he didn’t touch it. I had to leave so I’ll see what it looks like when I get back.
That's interesting, mine were all over it.

Matteus

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I've got a big mix of herbivores, omnivores and carnivores. I usually feed Hikari algae wafers and massivore pellets.

Usually once a week I'll make them some kabobs to mix things up.

For the carnivores I do shrimp and fish fillet. They're usually the only ones to go for that but occasionally my Royals will eat some shrimp. Fortunately I've never had an issue.

When feeding veggies I get the best response from watermelon (they'll eat the rind too), sweet potato, red/green/orange peppers and various squash.

They all LOVE seedless cucumber or zucchini - that's the favorite.
View attachment 1345135
Wow amazing group here. I had always wondered if peppers were too acidic to feed, good to know that you can feed them. Also great idea with the skewer.

Reactions: Rob909
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store