Current Stock-list! 12/22/17

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Open up a store in Ohio please!!!!!
HAHA I'd be so down to run the store over there if Pedro were to want to expand farther into the states, I'd try to convince him to do reptiles too :D

Reactions: Pacz11 and tlindsey

Thyroyalgeek

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2017
Those payaras look like they would absolutely rip up some feeders. Too bad they unhealthy, but I guess you could drop in a couple every once in a while, just to be naughty, heh heh.

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Those payaras look like they would absolutely rip up some feeders. Too bad they unhealthy, but I guess you could drop in a couple every once in a while, just to be naughty, heh heh.
I wouldn't necessarily say they are "unhealthy" a lot of it would have to do with making sure feeders are parasite and disease free along with making sure they are fed proper diets that benefit the fish you are feeding them too. Just tends to take a little more work than most people would like haha

Reactions: tlindsey

JD angle

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 25, 2017
Interested in an Ebjd and pink electric jack Dempsey 3" or bigger if available. Pic of each available? Please let me know

Reactions: AquaScape

JD angle

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 25, 2017
Please let me know if you have the Ebjd and Epjd in stock. I would like to purchase some

Ken Seeley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2017
You have a walk in store?? Where abouts in nj?? Im about 20 mins from ramsey where fish town usa is located

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store