Current Stock-list! 12/22/17

Snipes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2017
акваланг Стив
I wouldn't necessarily say they are "unhealthy" a lot of it would have to do with making sure feeders are parasite and disease free along with making sure they are fed proper diets that benefit the fish you are feeding them too. Just tends to take a little more work than most people would like haha
Do you know when you will have blue mahseers available thanks.

Reactions: AquaScape

Snipes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2017
акваланг Стив
I wouldn't necessarily say they are "unhealthy" a lot of it would have to do with making sure feeders are parasite and disease free along with making sure they are fed proper diets that benefit the fish you are feeding them too. Just tends to take a little more work than most people would like haha
Do you know when you will have blue mahseers available thanks.

Snipes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2017
акваланг Стив
Do you know when you will have blue mahseers available thanks

OnceLoyal

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2008
Around
Long time see or buy from You guys, but I am back in the hobby after some time off.

You still have GATF?

I will also be getting a couple Armatus but will have to wait for the GATFs to grow out a bit.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Long time see or buy from You guys, but I am back in the hobby after some time off.

You still have GATF?

I will also be getting a couple Armatus but will have to wait for the GATFs to grow out a bit.
None at the moment, I may have a Vittatus available around 3" if this customer backs out of the sale, but as of now its taken. but I do still have a few armatus available. Other than that glad to hear your back in the hobby and look forward to talking to you more! I haven't been able to get out of it since I was like 10 haha

Reactions: OnceLoyal
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store