xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
Got my 75 setup and will be getting a senegal bichir, a peacock eel and a zig zag eel soon. I want a larger schooling fish so I was thinking clown loaches but they will eventually outgrow the tank, bala sharks also came to mind but I'm not sure how fast they would outgrow the tank, then I came across the pictus cat and saw they get to around 5 inches ( so it says on liveaquraia ) so could these work with a bichir and eels? And if so how many? I have a very small stripped raphael cat I'll be putting in there also when he's older but could I put maybe a type of synodontis in there also since there easy for me to get around here already fully grown?

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Got my 75 setup and will be getting a senegal bichir, a peacock eel and a zig zag eel soon. I want a larger schooling fish so I was thinking clown loaches but they will eventually outgrow the tank, bala sharks also came to mind but I'm not sure how fast they would outgrow the tank, then I came across the pictus cat and saw they get to around 5 inches ( so it says on liveaquraia ) so could these work with a bichir and eels? And if so how many? I have a very small stripped raphael cat I'll be putting in there also when he's older but could I put maybe a type of synodontis in there also since there easy for me to get around here already fully grown?
I would do it.....the larger Polys would try to eat a Pictus probably and end up choking to death but a Senegal or a Ropefish would be fine

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I would keep them in a group of 5 or so but they are very active and imo would need a 6 foot long tank as a school when larger

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store