10/25/18 CURRENT STOCK-LIST!!

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Hi Mike....I am wondering when you will be getting in some more baby Cariba. Thanks!
As per the moment from what I am aware they babies are pretty much done for the season, I have more coming in currently but they're going to be around 5", more than likely though Caribe will start coming in again at the 1"-2" mark around April

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Hi Mike....I am wondering when you will be getting in some more baby Cariba. Thanks!
As per the moment from what I am aware they babies are pretty much done for the season, I have more coming in currently but they're going to be around 5", more than likely though Caribe will start coming in again at the 1"-2" mark around April

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
43544724_1865248776890392_7515398508287885312_n.jpg 43407044_1865248766890393_359472016597712896_n.jpg
pics of the silver dollars?
About 1.5"-2"(35mm-50mm)
Definitely in the Family Serrasalmidae
Most likely in the Genus of Myloplus but possibly in Myleus.
Was thinking possibly Myloplus arnoldi or torquatus.. but have not been able to come across pictures of smaller specimens
Markings:
-No Hard Rays
-Black tipped Anal fin (slight orange tinge in some specimens clear portion of anal fin)
-First ten or so anal soft rays are longer than the rest
-Dorsal soft rays taper from longer to shorter
-All Specimens have a Humeral spot
-All specimens have light blotching on flanks past humeral spot
-VERY Faint Orange coloration forming behind gill plate under humeral spot

Cichlaman79

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hey thanks for the info Mike! I will watch for those 5 inchers. I might change my mind and go with some of them instead of waiting for those babies next April. Any idea on price?

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Pictures of the FATF and TATF please.
Still haven't been able to get any credible pictures of these buggers. if it helps any the goliaths have those snub nosed jaws with larger teeth and the Tanzanians have white tipped fins, more pointed jaw like the vitattus and are starting to get some hue to them color wise

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Any pics of the Leiurus twin spot puffers?
I should have one laying around on my laptop I took when I got them in, if you can give me a few to post them id appreciate it, in the middle of cleaning systems and employee
training at the moment haha

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Can we get pics of the xingu, black and blue diamond rhoms please
I definitely can but I might not be able to get them up until tomorrow evening. as I stated above im in the middle of a few things but im separating tanks in one of the systems currently so I can set up the Xingus to let them settle in and be able to get some quality photos with some decent exposure

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store