10/25/18 CURRENT STOCK-LIST!!

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Hey thanks for the info Mike! I will watch for those 5 inchers. I might change my mind and go with some of them instead of waiting for those babies next April. Any idea on price?
Price definitely varies, they should be between 100-150 if I remember correctly. But definitely keep an eye out because I could be wrong. as per getting the larger compared to smaller. I'd say either one has its pros and cons. larger ones are a little more pricy but they'll be well established hardy fish that you can see in the tank and already have some nice coloration to them where as the babies are cheaper but you have to be more so sure parameters are more on point, you'll have to grow them out for longer, and there is definitely more competition for the babies than for the larger specimens so they'll sell out a lot quicker

Cichlaman79

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2018
Price definitely varies, they should be between 100-150 if I remember correctly. But definitely keep an eye out because I could be wrong. as per getting the larger compared to smaller. I'd say either one has its pros and cons. larger ones are a little more pricy but they'll be well established hardy fish that you can see in the tank and already have some nice coloration to them where as the babies are cheaper but you have to be more so sure parameters are more on point, you'll have to grow them out for longer, and there is definitely more competition for the babies than for the larger specimens so they'll sell out a lot quicker
Okay Mike. I filled out the automatic notification info on the Caribe page, plus I will try to check out the website page every day. I also forgot to ask when you think you will be getting them in. Possibly one week or two weeks? Or more?

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Okay Mike. I filled out the automatic notification info on the Caribe page, plus I will try to check out the website page every day. I also forgot to ask when you think you will be getting them in. Possibly one week or two weeks? Or more?
haha honestly not 100% sure, I just know something is in the works at the moment. as per time frame, I think it would be same to assume 2-3 weeks but shoot me a message if you want later on and I can keep you more up to date with what I know!

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
AquaScape AquaScape How much are these?
Actually forgot to post up what that first one is. It is a super spot hybrid and is 5" going for $500.oo and the second picture you attached is one of the Hybrid stingrays that are on sale for $200.oo it is about 4"

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
AquaScape AquaScape do you still have the 7-9" doviil also any males available?
I do still have 2 left of the 7"-9" and one of the larger but to my knowledge the male is the larger one and the two smaller are females

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store